Pages

21 March 2011

New Facebook message from Lena ;)

Today Lena left a new message on Facebook!! ;) It's incredible, with all the stuff she has to do and how busy she is, that she takes the time to talk to and thank the fans, that's amazing really!! ^^
I have to say that I feel as if I inhabit a different world to most of you .. PARENTHOOD is a whole other realm .. I never mean to disappear and not update as frequently as I once thought I might.. life is full . Mainly with a small blonde haired beauty .. So forgive me if my communications are inconsistent and too few..
Your support of my work is invaluable and Lori is the greatest buttkicker getting me to keep up with you all.So my heartfelt appreciation for all of you who sign in and hang out on our page ..
Hope your hearts are happy on this rainy night ..
Peace to all ...
And for all the parents out there I hope you get some tonight .... PEACE I mean... !!!! Jeez !! ( I know some of you were thinking otherwise)
Sweetdreams ...
G'night facebookers..
X

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Lena Headey Fan Blog. All Rights Reserved.