Pages

27 August 2011

August 27Th Facebook Message from Lena

New message from Lena. Just in time too. The withdrawal systems were starting to get to me! ; )

August 27 Update
by Lena Headey

Folks.. Believe it or not have been without Internet access for 3
weeks..
Also my computer has grown a lump in it's keyboard..
Nuff said..


I am writing on my phone pressed up against the mac stores
exterior wall.


Filming is going great.. Lots of fun scenes.. Lots of interesting
new
characters.. Wish I could say more but the results of that
are too frightening
.. Belfast is raining and then scorching and
then raining and high winds combo..
This is all in a day of course..
Fish and chips here though are f&$;ing
DELICIOUS..my Hollywood
lifestyle has never really happened.. Even in
hollywood.. Oops..

I am off to the Emmys !!! Most of the cast is going so should be a
hoot and of
course our lovely Pete Dinklage is nominated... Found
a wonderful dress..
Grace kelly meets tim burton.. I can't do shiny
and booby and glossy.. Am
VERY excited to frock up

Hope you are all well.. Please forgive my lack of contact..
Peace and happiness my friends
X


The 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards are Sunday, September 18 (8:00-11:00 PM ET live/5:00-8:00 PM PT live). And is hosted by Jane Lynch.


Peter Dinklage, as
Tyrion Lannister in "Game Of Thrones", is nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actor In A Drama Series.


Hmm... Grace Kelly meets Tim Burton? Can't wait to see That dress!


0 comments:

 
Copyright © Lena Headey Fan Blog. All Rights Reserved.