Pages

26 October 2011

"Pete Smalls Is Dead" Trailer

Here's another trailer out for 'Peter Smalls Is Dead'. It stars Peter Dinklage. Lena has a small part in it playing a character named Shannah.

Two things: the voice over guy doing the trailer mispronounces her name (Head-Lee?). The end credits misspell her name (Heady).
Seriously!?! Still??? Come on people... it's not rocket science!!! Is Headey really THAT hard to spell and pronounce? So, here's a little video, from like 2 YEARS ago!, to help you out. Thanks, imayfan!
Headey... Rhymes with Speedy!!! See, not THAT hard!!!


(I know, right!?!)

5 comments:

coldeadfish said...

Seen the vid before (still amazing!), but the graphic! Omg, had me ROLLING!!

Seriously, folks. It's annoying enough when talk show/celebrity news reps get it wrong, but TRAILERS?! And BTS interviews?!! These things have PAID editors! Who hired these people??! *facepalming!*

Corpsicle said...

This post reminds me of a certain rabid fangirl who was visibly anticipating my mispronouncement of Ms. Lena's name so that she can jump on me with her leet knowledge, but ha, I pronounced it correctly.

J. said...

Glad you liked the graphic. I could not resist!!!

'Rabid fangirl'??? Wasn't me, was it? Nooo... I would never ;)

CB said...

If you're unsure, just call her by her first name ;P

Anonymous said...

Wow! Funny!!! I'm in tears.

 
Copyright © Lena Headey Fan Blog. All Rights Reserved.