Pages

26 October 2011

Latest Facebook Post From Lena

Lena has updated her Facebook peeps by posting a message from Belfast. Ever the world traveler, I wonder how many passport pages she's gone through? Safe travels to you, Lena!!
Lena Headey:
I am in Belfast. Needless to say I am making use of all warm clothing. It actually rained INSIDE the other day.. Only in Ireland!!!
Fly back to LA on Friday... Home for 8 days then back to Belfast for my last week.. Then DONE.. Boom... Just like that.. Season two is nearly over.
I am pondering on what Wylie should be for trick or treat.. I'm sure he would like to go as a truck.. Don't know if I possess that kinda sewing skill.
Glue guns and cardboard you fool...
Sorry this is so brief folks. I think of you lot... A lot..
Hope all is grand
LH
source: Lena's official Facebook page (October 25, 2011)

Have a happy and safe Halloween, everybody!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Lena Headey Fan Blog. All Rights Reserved.