Pages

2 November 2009

Lena Headey Quotes

  • “Working in film lets me travel, which is one of my passions. I like to visit remote places and see real people.” 
  • "For every film I’ve always relied on an ability to access real feelings. I don’t know any other way. That’s probably why some directors think I’m too intense."
  • "I feel like my career has been like an elastic; I've almost had the big breakthrough role so many times and then been back to where I started. I've given up thinking, 'This is it,' as it makes you dizzy, so I'm just going to do what I do and if things happen then they happen."
  • "I'm ambitious, but I don't necessarily equate success with being a huge Hollywood star. The dream is to have both a long career and a normal life." 
  • From Bruch with Bridget: - Bridget: "So, this is a hard hitting interview. I want to know first: How come you are so awesome?" - Lena: "Awww, that's nice. Um, I was just born awesome."
  • "The cinema for me is such a therapy. Even a silly movie- the lights go down and for that hour and a half you’re kind of lost. I love that. And to give people that experience- movies that move you, or make you laugh, or scare you, it’s just such a joy." 

    0 comments:

     
    Copyright © Lena Headey Fan Blog. All Rights Reserved.