Pages

20 April 2011

New Facebook Message (19/04/2011)

Another super cool and sweet update from Lena!!! ^____^
Ladies, Lords, Queens, saucy maidens, Imps, white walkers and wizards..
Game of Thrones has addled my brain...BTW ...THANKYOU for embracing
Cersei ... in all her wickedness ...

I am a little in shock it's been picked up so quickly, obviously happy too !
Sorry to report that i did not achieve my extremely high standards of
domestic brilliant-ness ... only one load of laundry !!!
I got lost in some writing today. The result is another episode of Desperados ...
ridiculously silly but i promise you will be giggling. Lori is going to help set up
a facebook page for it, so you guys will have front row seats for the premier...
(hurrah for LORI.. I can't even get my car sat nav to work)
As you know I am super private and not a fame hound in any sense, BUT I LOVE
OUR page. You are ALL great folk .. genuine and real, smart and cute...
I DIG ALL THOSE THINGS ..
wishing you all a wonderful evening ...
over and out.

Any spelling mistakes are down to sleep deprevation

SENT FROM MY GRANDMA'S GLASSES CASE.

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Lena Headey Fan Blog. All Rights Reserved.