Pages

17 April 2011

GoT premiere and new Facebook message!!


I'm sure I don't need to remind you about this, but tonight finally Game of Thrones premieres on HBO!! If you would like to share your thoughts after watching the first episode, please leave a comment! 

Lena has also left a new message on Facebook:
Facebookers.. !!!!
The thrones premier tonight. I hope you enjoy.
Monday. Hmmmmm, it kicks off another week. Make it count.
If I manage to clean up the bedroom and do two loads of laundry I consider myself a domestic champion. Baby steps.Talking of which(subtle segway) Wylie is walking..WALKING..everywhere, in his sleep..that means I spend my days in a semi squat..he is my mini bowflex. my personal trainer..maybe my long lost perky derriere is back in sight!!! Its really not.
Have been shooting some more Sophisticates...renamed DESPERADOS..will post a teaser when I can get a clean sound pass.
peace you cuties
xx

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Lena Headey Fan Blog. All Rights Reserved.