Pages

23 June 2011

Facebook message 22 june

Here's Lena's latest FB message!!
Face bookers .. What about the f'in DRAGONS ... Holy fuck balls!!!
Emilia Clarke was glorious .. Sophie turner as sansa brought incredible depth to the character in one of my favorite scenes with Joffrey on the roof with the severed heads (my SCREEN son is such a little shit ;) ...
Happy to report I had a glorious lazy morning, I think the first in 15 months ... I swam (not my pool..) my divinely gorgeous pals lemme sploosh around and then fed me lunch ... I am still smiling. Wylie had a swimming lesson .. Well a splashing toy chewing 20 minutes .. Then home, dinner and pre bed snuggle (a perfect end to a perfect day)
I have a new project that is steaming along. I wanna share it so badly .. I am so EXCITED ...BUT I must practice patience and restraint (it's SO hard) soon I can burst and share (hopefully) great news....
I hope your day was bright good peeps.
Sweet dreams...
Mwah
xx

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Lena Headey Fan Blog. All Rights Reserved.