Pages

14 June 2012

Facebook Message: I'm Back

Lena Headey:
I'm back.
Don't be jealous of intermittent twitter affair!!
I'm a terrible keeper upper.. You know that.
Back in LA. Lovely shoot with Mariah Mundi folks.. Though
I am haunted by corsets..
It did rain for almost 5 weeks.. Not great surprise I know.. It is england BUT it is also JUNE people !! Come by now.. Share the sun.. A wee bit..
I turned grey like chopped liver. And I spent more than one night at the pub.. Rain 'll do that to a gal..
Comic-Con. Yes I'm coming. Sadly David and Dan aren't.. But we'll have. GRRM.. At least he'll make sense..
What else..
Home for a spit. Moving house then starting on thrones.
Life is grand. My kid is healthy and my work is bountiful and challenging.
For these things I am ever thankful.
Compassion abound good folk
X
source: Lena's official Facebook page (June 14, 2012)

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Lena Headey Fan Blog. All Rights Reserved.